Vital Essentials Food
Beef Patties Frozen Grain Free Dog FoodPackage Size: 6 lbs | Protein: Beef
Delicious and nutritious! These easy-to-serve freeze-dried dog food dinner patties can be fed wet or dry and contain all the natural goodness of real, raw meat, responsibly sourced from farm raised USA beef. This healthy dog food is a protein-packed complete and balanced diet, containing the vitamins and minerals your dog needs to look and feel their best.
Our beef dog food is made with real meat, organs and bone and freeze-dried slowly, so the natural nutrients are locked in and ready to fuel your dog’s vitality. Vital Essentials limited ingredient, grain free dog food does not contain any gluten, dyes, artificial preservatives or unnecessary fillers — so you know exactly what you’re feeding your dog, and you know it’s good for them!
- HEALTHY BEEF DOG FOOD: Real beef is worth drooling over! Satisfy your pup’s craving with beef dog food rich in Vitamin B12 and amino acids. Our beef is proudly 100% USA sourced, made and packaged.
- FUELING POWER OF RAW: Raw meat builds muscle and burns fat for vitality your dog will feel and you’ll see! This complete and balanced natural dog food is protein-packed, low-carb and low on starch.
- FREEZE-DRIED BEEF DOG FOOD: Our unique slow freeze-drying process locks in vitamins and nutrients without cooking or intense processing. This naturally healthy dog food stays fresh from farm to bowl.
- NO GRAINS, ONLY GOODNESS: Our grain free beef dog food contains no added fillers, dyes, flavorings, artificial preservatives or rendered by-products. The ultimate limited ingredient beef dog food!
- PATTIES PERSONALIZED TO YOUR PUP: Crumble and mix with water for a moist meal, or feed as-is. Shelf-safe and long-lasting in a convenient resealable pouch, feeding raw dog food has never been easier.
Beef, beef liver, beef lung, beef kidney, beef stomach, herring oil, vitamin E supplement, iron amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate
Calorie Content:1403 kcal/kg
|Crude Protein, min.||14.0%|
|Crude Fat, min.||8.0%|
|Crude Fiber, max.||2.0%|
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
|6 lbs||1/4 patty|
|12 lbs||1/2 patty|
|25 lbs||1 patty|
|50 lbs||2 patties|
|100 lbs||4 patties|
Daily feeding is based on feeding 2% of body weight. Growing puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs may require as much as 3-4% of body weight fed daily during early growth and high bio-performance requirement periods.
Transitioning to Raw Food:
Switch to a purely raw diet slowly. Some pets may take to raw immediately, while others may take longer because they are hooked on the added flavorings in traditional pet food. Take at least 10 days to 2 weeks to gradually transition your pet’s diet. This gives the digestive system time to adjust to the new food.
Preparation & Storage:
Feed as a complete meal after thawing daily portion in refrigerator. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Store frozen product in freezer till ready to use. Best if fed within 4-5 days of thawing (varies based on fridge temperature.)
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
Treats & Snacks