Vital Essentials Food
Chicken Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Grain Free Dog FoodPackage Size: 14 oz | Protein: Poultry
It’s the mouthwatering chicken your dog craves!
These easy-to-serve freeze-dried chicken dog food dinner patties can be fed wet or dry. Responsibly sourced from cage free chicken and USA made, this healthy dog food is a complete and balanced diet containing the vitamins and minerals your dog needs to look and feel their best. Your dog will love the natural goodness of real, raw meat!
Our chicken dog food is made with real meat, organs and bone and freeze-dried slowly, so the natural nutrients are locked in and ready to fuel your dog’s vitality. Vital Essentials limited ingredient, grain free dog food does not contain any gluten, dyes, artificial preservatives or unnecessary fillers — so you know exactly what you’re feeding your dog, and you know it’s good for them!
- HEALTHY CHICKEN DOG FOOD: Chicken meat is rich in vitamins and high in protein for a nutritious meal with that satisfying taste your pup loves! Proudly USA made and packaged from cage free chicken.
- FUELING POWER OF RAW: Raw meat builds muscle and burns fat for vitality your dog will feel and you’ll see! This complete and balanced natural dog food is protein-packed, low-carb and low on starch.
- FREEZE-DRIED CHICKEN DOG FOOD: Our unique slow freeze-drying process locks in vitamins and nutrients without cooking or intense processing. Naturally healthy dog food, fresh from farm to bowl!
- NO GRAINS, ONLY GOODNESS: Our grain free chicken dog food contains no added fillers, dyes, flavorings, artificial preservatives or rendered by-products. It’s the ultimate limited ingredient dog food!
- PATTIES PERSONALIZED TO YOUR PUP: Crumble and mix with water for a moist meal, or feed as-is. Shelf-safe and long-lasting in a convenient resealable pouch, feeding raw dog food has never been easier.
Chicken, chicken heart, chicken liver, herring oil, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, zinc amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex
Calorie Content:4330 kcal/kg
|Crude Protein, min.||55.0%|
|Crude Fat, min.||21.0%|
|Crude Fiber, max.||5%|
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
|3 lbs||1/2 patty|
|6 lbs||1 patty|
|12 lbs||2 patties|
|18 lbs||3 patties|
|25 lbs||4 patties|
Feed up to double the amount for puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. Individual requirements may vary.
Transitioning to Raw Food:
Switch to a purely raw diet slowly. Some pets may take to raw immediately, while others may take longer because they are hooked on the added flavorings in traditional pet food. Take at least 10 days to 2 weeks to gradually transition your pet’s diet. This gives the digestive system time to adjust to the new food.
Preparation & Storage:
Feed as a complete meal. Break up patties and rehydrate with warm water. After adding water let sit for a few minutes and then serve. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
Treats & Snacks