Vital Essentials Food
Duck Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Grain Free Dog FoodPackage Size: 14 oz | Protein: Poultry
These easy-to-serve freeze-dried dog food dinner patties can be fed wet or dry. Made from responsibly sourced duck, this grain free dog food is a complete and balanced diet containing the vitamins and minerals your dog needs to look and feel their best.
Duck meat is naturally high in Vitamin B1, iron and copper, making this heart-heavy poultry a lean and healthy option for your pup. Our duck dog food is freeze-dried slowly, so those natural nutrients are locked in and ready to fuel your dog’s vitality. Vital Essentials limited ingredient dog food does not contain any gluten, dyes, artificial preservatives or unnecessary fillers — so you know exactly what you’re feeding your dog, and you know it’s good for them!
- NUTRITIOUS DUCK DOG FOOD: Duck meat is a heart-healthy poultry, rich in Vitamin B1, iron and copper. Our duck dog food is proudly made and packaged in the USA from responsibly sourced duck.
- FUELING POWER OF RAW: Raw meat builds muscle and burns fat for vitality your dog will feel and you’ll see! This complete and balanced natural dog food is protein-packed, low-carb and low on starch.
- FREEZE-DRIED DOG FOOD: Our unique slow freeze-drying process locks in vitamins and nutrients without cooking or intense processing. This naturally healthy dog food stays fresh from farm to bowl.
- NO GRAINS, ONLY GOODNESS: Our grain free duck dog food contains no added fillers, dyes, flavorings, artificial preservatives or rendered by-products. It’s the ideal limited ingredient duck dog food!
- PATTIES PERSONALIZED TO YOUR PUP: Crumble and mix with water for a moist meal, or feed as-is. Shelf-safe and long-lasting in a convenient resealable pouch, feeding raw dog food has never been easier.
Duck, duck gizzard, duck heart, duck liver, herring oil, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, zinc amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex
Calorie Content:4560 kcal/kg
|Crude Protein, min.||45.0%|
|Crude Fat, min.||31.0%|
|Crude Fiber, max.||5.0%|
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
|3 lbs||1/2 patty|
|6 lbs||1 patty|
|12 lbs||2 patties|
|18 obs||3 patties|
|25 lbs||4 patties|
Feed up to double the amount for puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. Individual requirements may vary.
Transitioning to Raw Food:
Switch to a purely raw diet slowly. Some pets may take to raw immediately, while others may take longer because they are hooked on the added flavorings in traditional pet food. Take at least 10 days to 2 weeks to gradually transition your pet’s diet. This gives the digestive system time to adjust to the new food.
Preparation & Storage:
Feed as a complete meal. Break up patties and rehydrate with warm water. After adding water let sit for a few minutes and then serve. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
Treats & Snacks