Vital Cat Food
Freeze-Dried Grain Free Bites Rabbit Cat Treats, 0.9 ozPackage Size: 0.9 oz | Protein: Rabbit
After a full day of stalking and pouncing, your ferocious hunter has earned some delicious freeze-dried rabbit cat treats!
These simple and healthy cat treats are made with real rabbit meat, a good option for cats allergic to more common proteins. Plus, the tempting scent and tantalizing taste of real rabbit intrigues even picky kitties. Add a few rabbit cat treats to your kitty’s meals for an extra crunch or to make dinner a special event.
Grain free cat treats are perfect for cats with food allergies or who are on a strict diet. These limited ingredient cat treats also do not contain gluten, dyes, artificial fillers or harsh preservatives. That means there’s no stress, no fuss and no complicated chemical formulas — just simple and natural nutrition.
Our freeze-dried rabbit cat treats are proudly made and packaged in the USA. Expect natural variations in color and size as a result of our minimal processing.
- FREEZE-DRIED RABBIT CAT TREATS: These healthy cat treats are the perfect snack to satisfy your ferocious feline! Rabbit meat is a lean and nutritious protein, rich in natural vitamins and minerals.
- NO SNEAKY ADDITIVES: Thanks to our limited ingredient panel, there’s no artificial fillers, additives or preservatives in these healthy cat treats — just the nutritious rabbit meat your cat loves!
- FREEZE-DRIED CAT TREATS: Your little hunter craves real protein! These simple and natural treats for cats are made from real, raw rabbit meat, freeze-dried to retain its freshness and nutrients.
- NO GRAINS, JUST GOODNESS: These grain free cat treats are perfect for kitties on a grain free or gluten free diet. Replace your carb-heavy baked treats with a cleaner and healthier snack for your cat.
- CAT TREATS FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Reward your kitty for being your good little buddy with yummy cat snacks. Use our treats in puzzle toys, between meals or even for training if you’re feeling ambitious!
Rabbit, mixed tocopherols (preservative)
Calorie Content:2752 kcal/kg
|Crude Protein, min.||37.0%|
|Crude Fat, min.||11.0%|
|Crude Fiber, max.||6.0%|
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
Designed as a treat and are not intended to be fed as a complete and balanced diet.
Preparation & Storage:
Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
Treats & Snacks