Vital Essentials Food
Salmon Mini Nibs Freeze-Dried Grain Free Dog FoodPackage Size: 14 oz | Protein: Salmon
All the natural goodness of salmon in a crunchy, easy-to-serve freeze-dried dog food that your pup will love!
This healthy dog food is high in protein, omega-3 fatty acids and the vitamins and nutrients your dog needs to look and feel their best. Salmon is a perfect protein choice for those pups with arthritis or mobility issues, as the healthy oils in this fishy feast reduces inflammation and promotes strong joints.
Our salmon dog food is made with real meat, organs and bone and freeze-dried slowly, so all those natural nutrients are locked in and ready to fuel your dog’s vitality. This limited ingredient, grain free dog food does not contain any gluten, dyes, artificial preservatives or unnecessary fillers — so you know exactly what you’re feeding your dog, and you know it’s good for them!
Packaging May Vary.
- FUELING POWER OF RAW: Raw meat builds muscle and burns fat for vitality your dog will feel and you’ll see! This complete and balanced natural dog food is protein-packed, low-carb and low on starch.
- FREEZE-DRIED SALMON DOG FOOD: Our unique slow freeze-drying process locks in vitamins and nutrients without cooking or intense processing. Our naturally healthy dog food stays fresh from farm to bowl.
- NO GRAINS, ONLY GOODNESS: Our grain free salmon dog food contains no added fillers, dyes, flavorings, artificial preservatives or rendered by-products. It’s the ultimate limited ingredient dog food!
- REAL SALMON, NATURAL NUTRITION: Fish isn’t just for felines! Salmon dog food is a healthy choice for your pup, rich in vitamins and high in the omega-3 fatty acids that promote strong joints and skin.
- EASY-TO-FEED MINI NIBS: This dry and lightweight raw dog food can be served as-is or mixed with other food for a meaty protein boost! Shelf-safe and long-lasting in a convenient resealable pouch.
Salmon, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, zinc amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex
Calorie Content:4743 kcal/kg
|Crude Protein, min.||41.0%|
|Crude Fat, min.||30.0%|
|Crude Fiber, max.||3.0%|
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
|6 lbs||1/3 cup|
|12 lbs||3/4 cup|
|18 lbs||1 cup|
|25 lbs||1-1/2 cups|
|50 lbs||3 cups|
Feed up to double the amount for puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. Individual requirements may vary.
Transitioning to Raw Food:
Switch to a purely raw diet slowly. Some pets may take to raw immediately, while others may take longer because they are hooked on the added flavorings in traditional pet food. Take at least 10 days to 2 weeks to gradually transition your pet’s diet. This gives the digestive system time to adjust to the new food.
Preparation & Storage:
Feed as is for a complete meal or mix in with other food. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
Treats & Snacks