Vital Essentials Food
Salmon Mini Patties Freeze-Dried Grain Free Dog FoodPackage Size: 14 oz | Protein: Salmon
Vital Essentials Freeze-Dried Salmon Mini Patties Dog Food is the ultimate limited ingredient diet. With real salmon as the first ingredient and no added fillers or artificial ingredients, this complete and balanced meal is easily digestible. Salmon is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids which aid in maintaining a healthy skin and coat, reducing joint inflammation and alleviating allergies – all great things for a healthy, happy dog!
Dogs of all life stages love this complete and balanced meal. Certified Gluten Free®, Vital Essentials Freeze-Dried grain-free dog food contains no fillers, no artificial ingredients or additives. Best of all, it’s made with 100% pure salmon. For a juicy food, simply crumble the mini patties into your pet’s bowl, add water or any other liquid, and serve. Your dog will lick the bowl clean at every meal time.
- NUTRIENT RICH. Salmon is naturally rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamins A, B-complex and D, as well as magnesium, potassium and zinc, supporting a healthy immune system along with a shiny skin and coat.
- #1 INGREDIENT – SALMON. Made with only salmon, this grain-free, Freeze-Dried dog food is an excellent alternative for those pet parents looking for a unique protein source for their dog.
- ITCHY DOG? Excessive itching is a common sign of allergies in dogs that may be caused by particular proteins or grains commonly used in commercial dog food as fillers, such as wheat. Salmon is an excellent alternative for those pups who may be experiencing itchy skin, a dull coat or excessive gas.
- FOOD THE WAY NATURE INTENDED. No fillers or artificial ingredients are used in this Freeze-Dried, grain-free dog food! Made with 100% wild caught salmon.
- USA MADE. Vital Essentials Freeze-Dried dog food is sourced, made and packaged in the USA.
- CERTIFIED GLUTEN FREE®
Salmon, mixed tocopherols, Vitamin E supplement, iron amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate
Calorie Content:3955 kcal/kg
|Crude Protein, min.||55%|
|Crude Fat, min.||17%|
|Crude Fiber, max.||2%|
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
|6 lbs||1 patty|
|12 lbs||2 patties|
|18 lbs||3 patties|
|25 lbs||4 patties|
Feed up to double the amount for puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. Individual requirements may vary.
Transitioning to Raw Food:
Switch to a purely raw diet slowly. Some pets may take to raw immediately, while others may take longer because they are hooked on the added flavorings in traditional pet food. Take at least 10 days to 2 weeks to gradually transition your pet’s diet. This gives the digestive system time to adjust to the new food.
Preparation & Storage:
Feed as is for a complete meal or mix in with other food. For a juicy food, simply crumble the Mini Patties into your pet’s bowl, add water or any other liquid, and serve. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
Treats & Snacks