Vital Essentials Food
Turkey Mini Nibs Freeze-Dried Grain Free Dog FoodPackage Size: 1 lb | Protein: Poultry
Tantalizing turkey mini nibs your pup will gobble up! This easy-to-serve freeze-dried dog food has a satisfying crunch your dog will love and all the natural goodness of real, raw meat, responsibly sourced from USA turkey. This healthy dog food is a protein-packed complete and balanced diet, containing the vitamins and minerals your dog needs to look and feel their best.
Our turkey dog food is made with real meat, organs and bone and freeze-dried slowly, so the natural nutrients are locked in and ready to fuel your dog’s vitality. Vital Essentials limited ingredient, grain free dog food does not contain any gluten, dyes, artificial preservatives or unnecessary fillers — so you know exactly what you’re feeding your dog, and you know it’s good for them!
Packaging May Vary.
- HEALTHY TURKEY DOG FOOD: Gobble it up! Turkey meat is a lean and healthy source of protein, rich in vitamins and minerals. Our turkey dog food is proudly 100% USA sourced, made and packaged.
- FUELING POWER OF RAW: Raw meat builds muscle and burns fat for vitality your dog will feel and you’ll see! This complete and balanced natural dog food is protein-packed, low-carb and low on starch.
- FREEZE-DRIED TURKEY DOG FOOD: Our unique slow freeze-drying process locks in vitamins and nutrients without cooking or intense processing. This naturally healthy dog food stays fresh from farm to bowl!
- NO GRAINS, ONLY GOODNESS: Our grain free turkey dog food contains no added fillers, dyes, flavorings, artificial preservatives or rendered by-products. It’s the ultimate limited ingredient dog food!
- EASY-TO-FEED MINI NIBS: This dry and lightweight raw dog food can be served as-is or mixed with other food for a meaty protein boost! Shelf-safe and long-lasting in a convenient resealable pouch.
Calorie Content:3812 kcal/kg
|Crude Protein, min.||55.0%|
|Crude Fat, min.||17.0%|
|Crude Fiber, max.||6.0%|
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
|6 lbs||1/3 cup|
|12 lbs||3/4 cup|
|18 lbs||1 cup|
|25 lbs||1-1/2 cups|
|50 lbs||3 cups|
Feed up to double the amount for puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. Individual requirements may vary.
Transitioning to Raw Food:
Switch to a purely raw diet slowly. Some pets may take to raw immediately, while others may take longer because they are hooked on the added flavorings in traditional pet food. Take at least 10 days to 2 weeks to gradually transition your pet’s diet. This gives the digestive system time to adjust to the new food.
Preparation & Storage:
Feed as is for a complete diet or mix in with other food. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
Treats & Snacks