Vital Essentials Food
Turkey Giblets Freeze-Dried Grain Free Treats, 2 ozPackage Size: 2 oz | Protein: Poultry
Made from real turkey hearts and liver, these dog treats are heart-healthy and wholesome — and dogs everywhere gobble up turkey giblets like they’re going out of style!
It may sound icky to us, but organs have naturally high concentrations of important vitamins and minerals. So with every bite of turkey goodness, your dog is also getting the nutrients they need to keep being their lovable selves! Use these freeze-dried turkey giblets as high-value dog training treats, or simply to reward your best furiend for being such a good boy or girl.
No more scanning through long ingredient panels to make sure your dog’s treats don’t contain unhealthy additives. Vital Essentials natural dog treats contain NO dyes, fillers or rendered by-products and NO grains or gluten.
These freeze-dried turkey dog treats are proudly made and packaged in the USA. Expect to see natural variations in color and size as a result of our minimal processing.
- TURKEY GIBLETS FOR DOGS: There’s natural nutrition in every bite of our freeze-dried turkey dog treats! Turkey meat is rich in vitamins, including ones like Vitamin D that aren’t in other poultry.
- TREATS WORTH BEGGING FOR: You don’t have to sacrifice mouthwatering taste to treat your pup right. These healthy dog treats are delicious protein-rich snacks dogs go wild for, and are nutritious too!
- NO MYSTERY INGREDIENTS: There’s no artificial flavorings, fillers, dyes or rendered by-products in these limited ingredient, grain free dog treats. Treat your best boy or girl with a clean conscience!
- DOG TRAINING MADE EASY: These dog training treats are the perfect high-value reward to keep your dog focused and motivated. With treats this good on the line, you’ll be amazed what your pup remembers!
- TREATS FOR THE ROAD: Our freeze-dried dog treats are dry and lightweight in a convenient, resealable pouch. Wherever you and your pup explore, bring these natural dog treats on all your adventures!
Turkey heart, turkey liver
Calorie Content:3888 kcal/kg
|Crude Protein, min.||55.0%|
|Crude Fat, min.||12.0%|
|Crude Fiber, max.||3.0%|
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
Designed as a treat and are not intended to be fed as a complete and balanced diet.
Preparation & Storage:
Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
Treats & Snacks